Since its humble beginnings, innovation has defined the Burton Custom series and set it apart as the most popular, versatile, and mimicked board in snowboarding. Since 1996, this icon has reigned supreme and constantly evolved with a proven formula that combines time-honored design with envelope-pushing ingredients to create a lightweight, poppy, and highly versatile board. This season ushers in a brand new shape for a fresh look that feels good under your feet. Offered in two versions, the precision and stability of the Custom camber is the top choice for many pro riders, while the Custom Flying V™ combines camber's power with the relaxed float of rocker for the best of both worlds.
- Flying V™ Bend
- Directional Shape / Twin Flex
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™ Squeezebox
- Fiberglass/Base: 45° Carbon Highlights / Sintered WFO Base
- The Channel binding compatibility
- Frostbite Edges, Super Sap® Epoxy
- Pro-Tip™ and Infinite Ride™ Technologies
- Terrain Rating: PARK: 5, GROOMERS: 10, BACKCOUNTRY: 6
The most trusted board ever, backed by a cult following as the number one answer to all terrain.