Ladies! Join us at our GRAND RAPIDS & NOVI stores, along with Barlclay from Marker Dalbello Völkl and learn "How to Walk into a Ski Shop like a Boss! (AKA, Better Ski Equipment Shopping for Women)."
Join Barclay for a discussion of modern ski equipment terms and definitions.
- Curious what ‘early rise’ or ‘reverse camber’ mean to you?
- How should a ski boot REALLY fit?
- How long should fitting take?
- Is women’s specific equipment right for me?
- How can you maximize your lift ticket dollars and enjoy the entire day of skiing?
- Tired of ski shop ‘dudes’ who don’t get it?
- Shop and earn DOUBLE BoyneRewards Points
- Enter to win a pair of Volkl skis
- Enter to win a Boyne Mountain or Boyne Highlands Ski & Stay
- Enjoy wine and snacks
Hometown: Waitsfield, Vermont
Home Hill: Mad River Glen B
Barclay was lucky enough to be born into a skiing family. The daughter of a pair of ski patrollers, she started skiing as soon as she could stand. The love that grew from there led her to college in Maine where she earned her Level 3 PSIA and subsequently became an examiner for PSIA-E and a Level 200 USSA coach.
Being in the right place at the right time brought her to Marker Dalbello Völkl ski company, where she’s skied under the guise of ‘work’ for over 20 years. #Girlwithatrucktour and MDV Project Elevate (elevating women in the sport of skiing!) takes her to tons of fun ski areas throughout the country spreading the fun and love of MDV products.
Married to a ski patroller, raising twin boys, coaching at Mad River Glen, and serving on the board of this iconic ski area fills her days outside of the 24/7 world of eCommerce for Marker Dalbello Völkl USA. Always smiling, she fully believes that any day outside is better than a day inside. Can frequently be found off season on the back of a horse or on her bike. Ask her about jumping through fire ‘for work.’