Boyne Country Sports proudly contributes to many deserving special events and organizations each year.
If your organization would like to submit a request to Boyne Country Sports please include the information required below.
Due to the large volume of requests submitted to Boyne Country Sports, all requests must be emailed. Inquiries sent via telephone, fax, or otherwise cannot be considered. To be eligible for an in-kind donation from Boyne Country Sports, your request must meet the following criteria:
- The receiving organization must be a non-profit 501(c)(3) classification
- Requests must be submitted at least eight weeks prior to the fundraising event
- All information requested must be included in your request email in order to be considered.
A message regarding our decision to grant or decline the donation request will be sent via email within 4 weeks of submission. Boyne Country Sports receives many more requests than it can support. If a request is declined, it does not imply that the applicant's program or cause is not vital or valued.
Boyne Country Sports
Follow the email link below and include in your email the following:
- Contact name
- Contact phone number
- Contact email address
- 501(c)(3) number
- Organization website
- Request type
- Description of event
- Number of attendees
- Cost to attend event (if applicable)
- How will Boyne Country Sports be recognized for our donation if your request is granted?
- Event deadline for full recognition in promotional materials
- Mailing address where donation request should be sent if your request is granted
- Additional comments
Please use this link to email your donation request.